Sales Hiring Handbook
Written by Mike McCandlish, is a guide for hiring VP Sales, Directors of Sales and Marketing, Sales Managers and Account Executives.
ARE YOU HIRING SALES MANAGERS, DIRECTORS OR VP’s?
- sales questions and potential responses are included for interviewing sales managers.
- gain valuable insight into what motivates sales representatives and how to evaluate past performances and experiences
Have you made a bad sales hire? Sure most of us have. Are you consistently making bad sales hires? That’s a process problem that The McCandlish Group can also advise on. Do you understand Sales People? I mean really understand how they work and what motivates them? Many people do not.
During your interviewing process, how will you determine answers to these questions?
- Did the candidate make goal consistently?
- Were they top performers in their respective industry?
- Were they plodders that never made goal?
- Were they in the right environment to excel?
- Were they previously in the wrong environment to showcase their talents and just need a better supportive atmosphere and infrastructure?
If you are a job candidate, you can purchase this book at www.sales-hiring.com.