MCG Staffing Contract Services
You know that your company's success is directly related to the quality of your customer service. Poor service is bad business! You know the importance of quality staff: without good employees, you can't deliver good service. When the daily ebb and flow of your business is adversely impacted by job vacancies from employee absences, vacations and terminations, your customer service suffers.
To remain competitive, you need every advantage, particularly with your most important asset - your employees. With everything that goes on in your business daily, the hiring process can become a nightmare, especially when you need to hire employees now! MCG Staffing can help.
Why consider MCG Staffing?
MCG STAFFING is a unique staffing company. We understand how unique you are also. We are a leader in temp-to-perm and temporary staffing for your industry because:
Each MCG Staffing office is locally owned and operated by former staffing and sales professionals with industry experience specific to your business.
As business owners, we understand the daily pressure of operating a company, especially finding good employees. We can't help but attempt to ensure your success, because we have a vested interest in succeeding, too. So, we work harder to deliver unparalleled service and quality staff to each and every client.
At MCG Staffing, we don't produce resumes, we produce results.
We know our clients' business so we provide custom service by selecting and placing employees who fit your unique needs. We attract an extraordinary pool of talent available to you on a contingent or temp-to-hire basis. We recruit, screen, interview, evaluate and check references on all MCG Staffing employees. We focus on placing quality employees right the first time.
You have access to us 24/7, not just 9-5.
Each MCG Staffing Affiliate owner is supported by the payroll, back office and marketing assistance of the MCG Staffing national office. Thus, your MCG Affiliate can focus on sales and service to clients, devoting far more time to you and your company than other staffing agencies.
The results are clear to our clients and will be clear to you also. MCG STAFFING provides you quality staff and superior service while you control the hiring process.
How Does MCG Staffing Deliver Superior Service?
We realize that our clients and employees have many staffing alternatives. That’s why we adhere to key guidelines when working with you, a process we call
The MCG Staffing 3 Points Service Approach
- Consultative Staffing - We work with a client to fully understand his or her company culture and staffing needs. This consultative approach to your assignment involves working with you to identify and agree upon specific company needs so that together we define and formulate requirements beyond the minimum qualifications of a given position.
- Mutual Match - We carefully compare a client's needs with that of our employee's experience, skills & qualifications, assessing whether a mutual fit exists: the client gains a more than competent employee, and the employee gains a working environment that utilizes his or her unique strengths and abilities.
- Customer 1st - To ensure that your experience with MCG Staffing is positive, we ensure constant contact with you and the employees we place with you, before, during and after every staffing assignment. We are not satisfied if you are not satisfied.
The MCG Staffing Services Differences
The difference between us and other staffing firms is simple: MCG Staffing provides superior service to clients. We are experts in our staffing niches and own our business, so we are uniquely qualified to assist you with your staffing needs at a level of personal service unmatched by other staffing companies. At MCG Staffing, we measure our success by exceeding clients' expectations because we know that you “demand only the best".
Call MCG Staffing to discuss how we can assist you and your company.
1-614-766-1800 ext. 6001
Download MCG Staffing Brochure (500KB PDF)
- Affiliate Commission Information
- Client Contracting Agreement by Position
- Client Order Form
- Time Sheet